This sensorial lesson is designed for 3 to 6-year-old children. It introduces the child to the constructive triangles box 2: blue rectangle box.
What is the Constructive Triangle Box 2?
The second box of constructive triangles is also called the Bule Rectangle Box as the triangles in it are blue in color and are without black lines. Here the child can freely form different geometric shapes such as parallelogram, square, trapezium, and rectangle without using the black line as a guide.
- 2 blue right-angled scalene triangles
- 2 blue right-angled isosceles triangles
- 2 blue equilateral triangles
- a pair of smaller blue triangles identical to the shape and size of the red triangles in constructive triangles box 1
In this video lesson, the child learns about the different types of triangles and how they combine to form a rectangle.
This video lesson allows the child to understand the form and shape of different geometric objects. It also helps in developing a child’s muscle memory, order, and concentration. Such activities enable the child to practice fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Watch the video to learn to form different geometric shapes using constructive triangles box 2. This sensory lesson is a fun, innovative way to help them develop a better understanding of math concepts.
Other Constructive Triangles Boxes Video Lessons:
- Constructive Triangles: First rectangle box
- Constructive Triangles box
- Constructive Triangles: Small Hexagon Box
- Constructive Triangles: Large Hexagon Box
For more math resources, visit: https://theglobalmontessorinetwork.org/math-resources/
Video Created by: Bronia Birkbeck