Grammar Symbols – Preposition Worksheet
This identifying pronoun worksheet is designed for 3-6-year-old children to help them identify articles, nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, pronouns, and prepositions in a sentence using grammar symbols.
This pronoun worksheet is 7th in the series when introducing English grammar to a child in Montessori education. This helps children develop strong grammar skills and communicate effectively with their friends and family. It also prepares a child to read and write complex sentences.
How to Identify Articles, Nouns, Adjectives, Verbs, Adverbs, Pronouns, and Prepositions in a Sentence?
- Noun – is a word for a person, place, or thing. For example, Newyork, city, bus, family, etc.
- Article – An article is a class that represents nouns. For example, a, an, and the.
- Adjectives – words that describe nouns. e.g. blue, tall, fat, etc.
- Verb – action words in a sentence that describe what the subject is doing. e.g. doing, walking, talking, etc.
- Adverb – a word that adds more information about a place, time, manner, cause, or degree to a verb, an adjective, a phrase, or another adverb. e.g extremely funny, speak slowly, late, well, etc.
- Pronouns – A pronoun is a word that is used instead of a noun or noun phrase. Pronouns refer to either a noun that has already been mentioned or to a noun that does not need to be named specifically. e.g. his, her, its, ours, their, etc.
- Preposition – a word or group of words used before a noun, pronoun, or noun phrase to show direction, time, place, location, spatial relationships, or to introduce an object. e.g. at, on, of, above etc.
In this worksheet, children will put their understanding of articles, nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, and prepositions and test them using grammar symbols.
This worksheet also includes instructions and an example to follow to analyze sentences.
Download the worksheet and help the children to excel in their academics.
Consonant Blends: Gr
help the child learn gr blend words and their usage in sentencesView Worksheet
Consonant Fl Blends Worksheet
help the child learn the words starting with consonant fl blends and its usage in the sentencesView Worksheet
Suffix Story Worksheet
A Creative and Engaging Worksheet for Crafting Stories with Suffixes.View Worksheet
Adjective Building Suffix Worksheet
Enhance Your Child Writing and Language Skills with Creative Worksheet for Building a Strong Adjective Vocabulary.View Worksheet
An Interactive and Engaging Worksheet for Building Vocabulary and Spelling.View Worksheet
Magic ‘e’ or Silent ‘e’ Worksheet
This worksheet helps the child to practice the formation of words with Magic 'e' or Silent 'e'View Worksheet
Ed and Ing Suffix Worksheet
Form new words using suffix ing and edView Worksheet
Y to I Rule Worksheet
Form new word by implementing y rule of spellingView Worksheet
Prefix Re and Un Worksheet
Help the child practice the usage of Re and Un prefixes in the sentencesView Worksheet
Negative Prefixes Worksheet
Help the child to learn how the meaning of the words changes using negative prefixesView Worksheet
Capitalization Practice Worksheet: Capitalization Rule 4
Helps the child learn and practice the application of rule 4 of capitalizationView Worksheet
Capital Letters Worksheet: Based on Rule 3
help the child practice which word to capitalize based on its rulesView Worksheet
Capitalization Worksheet: Rule 2
Help the child practice which word to be capitalizeView Worksheet
Capitalization Worksheet: Rule 1
Help the child to practice capitalizing first word after full stopView Worksheet
Common and Proper Nouns Worksheet
Identify common nouns and proper nouns in the sentencesView Worksheet
Proper Nouns Worksheet
identify proper nouns in the sentences using its rule.View Worksheet
Compound Words Worksheet
Learn to form words using 2 root wordsView Worksheet
Sentence Analysis – Adverbial Phrases Worksheet
identify subject, predicate and adverbial phrases in the sentencesView Worksheet
Compound Words Worksheet for Primary Level (Grade 3)
help the child form compound words using two root wordsView Worksheet
Direct and Indirect Object Worksheet
Help a child to identify subject, predicate, direct object and indirect object in a sentenceView Worksheet