Alphabetical Order Worksheet: Complete the Story
This Alphabetical order worksheet is designed for 6 to 12-year-old children to help a child practice arranging words in alphabetical order and complete the story.
This worksheet emphasizes on all the alphabetizing rules and the importance of order in a child’s life.
The ABC order is a popular way to remember the sequence of events in the correct order. Every day, a child comes across various experiences where they notice the usage of the alphabetical order:
- Finding a word in the dictionary
- Finding a book in a library
- Finding a person’s name in a phone or local directory
- Finding a lesson page number in a book,
- Finding a house on a street/lane, etc.
This alphabetical order worksheet will help a child arrange words in alphabetical order and complete the story using those words.
Download the worksheet now and start practicing!
Other Related Worksheets:
- ABC Order Worksheet: Rule 1 (Arranging Letters in Order)
- Alphabetizing Worksheet: Rule 2 (Arranging Words in Alphabetical Order based on First Letter of the Word)
- Alphabetizing Worksheet: Rule 3 (Arranging words based on the second and third letter of the word)
- ABC order Worksheet: Identifying the words and arrange them in order
For more Montessori language worksheets to practice, click here.
Helps the child learn and practice the application of rule 4 of capitalizationView Worksheet